- Auto schedule feature learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week
- Uses its sensors and your phone's location to automatically turn temperature down when nobody's home to save energy
- Control thermostat settings from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop using Wi Fi
- Lights up to show you the time, temperature, or weather when it sees you across the room
- Check your Energy History in the app to view your energy usage
Publisher: NEST LABS INC
Details: Programs itself. Then pays for itself.Meet the 3rd gen Nest Learning Thermostat. It has new rings and a big, sharp display. And it saves energy. That's the most beautiful part. The Nest Learning Thermostat programs itself. It helps save energy. You can control it from anywhere with the Nest app. And with a Nest Temperature Sensor, you can get the right temperature, right where you want it. (Sold separately.) Your thermostat controls half your energy bill - more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn't it help you save energy? The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR certified. It learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours. Since 2011, the Nest Thermostat has saved billions of kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide. And independent studies showed that it saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. So in under two years, it can pay for itself. See how much you saved.Nest shows you how much energy you use every day in Energy History and every month in your Home Report. So you can see when you use more energy, like on weekends or Monday nights, and how to use less. Follow the Leaf.Change the temperature to save energy and you'll be rewarded with a Leaf. The Leaf learns how to help you save, so it appears at different temperatures for different families. Meet the Nest Temperature Sensor.Most homes aren't the same temperature in every room. With the Nest Temperature Senso...
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 6.6 x 3.4 inches